Sweet bright citrus and warming spices are muddled for a sophisticated celebratory cocktail.
TOP NOTES – Blood Orange, Cinnamon Bark, Fresh Nutmeg
MIDDLE NOTES – Ginger Snap, Plum Honey, Fir Balsam
BASE NOTES – Cacao Blanc, Brown Vanilla, Cedarwood
Clean & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalates
North Island: $8.5 NZD
Our express delivery service takes between 1 to 2 full working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
South Island: $9.5 NZD
Our standard delivery service takes between 2 to 4 working days. You will receive tracking details as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from Only Good Things. But if you’re not, you can easily return your purchase within 30 days of receipt as long as it is unused (not lit) to be only used for candles.
“Inspired by” OR “Impression of” – Our fragrances are NOT to be confused with the originals and OGT has no affiliation with the manufacturer/designer or with any name brand mentioned anywhere on our site. Name trademarks and copyrights are properties of their respective manufacturers and/or designers. The descriptions on our website are to give the customer an idea of scent character, not to mislead, confuse the customer or infringe on the manufacturer’s/designer’s name and valuable trademark. We do not represent these products to be the original. Any references to brand names are made strictly for comparison purposes only.
To maintain your reed diffuser and keep your home fragranced for longer we recommend following our reed diffuser care instructions below:
• To use remove the cap and stopper, replace the cap and insert the reeds
• Place your reed diffuser where people pass by throughout the day, this encourages air circulation and lifts the fragrance
• If you like a fuller fragrance use all of the reeds provided, for a lighter fragrance use fewer reeds
• Do not place your diffuser directly on polished or painted surfaces, use a coaster or mat to avoid damage to furnishings
• Flip the reeds around 10 days to freshen the fragrance taking care not to spill the oil
• Wipe any drips immediately
• Do not light the reeds